Power Star game (Demo) Power Star game (Demo)

I guess it is only a demo...

Ok, i am not going to butter coat it. That was pretty sucky, It wasn't the worst in the world but I had no idea what i was doing.

The game loaded so fast I didn't see any of the controls. I managed to figure out Z was punch. The control were unresponsive and the enemies took bloody ages to kill.

Much better than i could do but not very good... If you look at the standards of the movie this was terrible.

Kaleidoscope Reef Kaleidoscope Reef

Very nice

Relaxing, fun, not too repetitive too quickly... Alternates which is good. Very odd however.

Bang, Boom, Splat! Bang, Boom, Splat!

Cool

Very nice, gets a little repetitive and the reloading is a bit fustarting... but maybe just because im a retard.

Bounce 2 Bounce 2

I didn't like it

Not really my type of game. The music was good and the basic outline of the game was good.

The line was a big too chunky aswell.

6/10

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

WOW! Unique

Wow! This game is really fun. It is unique, I haven't seen a game like it. It is a simple idea and quite addictive. New levels should have better backgrounds. Also, if you could design your car - (I mean tank, lol it doesn't really look like a tank). Upgrades for your TANK would be cool, e.g. Higher bounce, mini mines to make yourself bounce a little.

Question, Why does your TANK explode when you run out of fuel?

Good one :p

Alex Trax Alex Trax

Alright game

Overall, this game is pretty decent. It's a little bit slugish and some music would be nice. Graphics are ok.

Hint boards are good, !OUTCH! Screen looks rubbish though.

Heli Invasion 1 Heli Invasion 1

Boring

Hi, this game is ok. Not as good as number 2. I like the music (command and conquer). Heli invasion 2 C&C music too.

Graphics are not great, Enemy is boring, upgrades are boring.

Game gets a little boring.

- Heli Invasion II - - Heli Invasion II -

Nice one!

Great game, Very addictive, good graphics, sound is ok but can get annoying. I couldn't tell if the infantry had shot guns or chainsaws?

The buy option was awful, it rushed you, also with the background showing while in the buy mode is annoying as it is hard to see.

I would like to see a number 2 of this game. --> More maps, more weapons, tower upgrades and more types of enemys would be cool.

Rail of War Rail of War

Bumer

I can't get to the second level because of a scrip error. Up until then it was a good game.

(This has happened to lots of people so it will lower my overall scoring from 6 down to 4 for this game).

Youdagames responds:

The thing is the specs of computers needs to be above average to say the least.
We are using some complicated and CPU stressing code.
The scripterror appears when your comp can't handle the job its supposed to!

XENO TACTIC XENO TACTIC

Excellent!

Excellent game! Really really enjoyed it. The first game of this type i found was called 'VR Defender' (google it). I found Tower defender wasn't very good.

This game though, very good! The graphics are superb, sound is fab and I love the fact that you can build on monsters track.

Recommended game!