The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

lol

Very good =D

I should not have clicked the little sun at the end ^^

Road Kill 2008 Road Kill 2008

Lol

Haha, very nice idea. Good animations too. The car sound effect got a little repetitive but that is ok. And lol at the sharpness of the corners of the roller-coaster.

worldofpeach responds:

Thanks for the review. Yeah I originally made the corners smooth but that's no fun for a risk taking bluebottle

Nappy Da Turtel Nappy Da Turtel

Nice

Pretty funny, very random.

Would be nice as a teaser to a bit series of animations.

BennyBaller responds:

im planning to make moar of these shorts and make them in one big movie and win emmies and make disnie bankrupd

Power Star game (Demo) Power Star game (Demo)

I guess it is only a demo...

Ok, i am not going to butter coat it. That was pretty sucky, It wasn't the worst in the world but I had no idea what i was doing.

The game loaded so fast I didn't see any of the controls. I managed to figure out Z was punch. The control were unresponsive and the enemies took bloody ages to kill.

Much better than i could do but not very good... If you look at the standards of the movie this was terrible.

Kaleidoscope Reef Kaleidoscope Reef

Very nice

Relaxing, fun, not too repetitive too quickly... Alternates which is good. Very odd however.

Bang, Boom, Splat! Bang, Boom, Splat!

Cool

Very nice, gets a little repetitive and the reloading is a bit fustarting... but maybe just because im a retard.

D3Fr4C7I0n FI3LD[TH GlitchMIX] D3Fr4C7I0n FI3LD[TH GlitchMIX]

Here is my review

I'm sorry, I didn't like it that much. The beginning annoyed me and made me tired just listening to it (i'm not saying it is boring).

Some of the song sound like phone dialing.

I do like the Hi-Hat though.

Thats all i have to say

BS - Crusin' for a Blusin' BS - Crusin' for a Blusin'

WOW GOOD!!

Thanks for your vote, Deverill! You voted 5 for BS - Crusin' for a Blusin', raising its score from 2.50 to 3.33.

when i poop when i poop